Exporting Records to a File
You can export records to a file. The group column headings and formatting will also be exported.
To export records to a file:
- View the group or lookup results that contain the records you want to export.
Do one of the following:
Note: If you do not select any records, the export will be handled by the Job Server.
- Select one or more
records by pressing the
The Task Pane, contains Common Tasks section. In this section, you can select Export.Note: If you do not select any records, you may be asked if all the records in the group should be used. If you click , all the group records are selected.
key as you
click each item.
- To export the entire group, right-click the group tab and click .
- Select one or more records by pressing the
Select the file format you want to use:
Note: If you want Infor CRM to remember the selection and you do not want to be prompted again, select Remember my selection and do not ask again field.
- Excel: The records are exported to Microsoft Excel.
- Standard CSV: Individual records are separated by a comma.
- Tab Delimited: Individual records are separated by a tab.
Note: You may receive an error if you try to export a group that includes a data field with a large amount of data.