Adding an expense of type US Government Lodging

The expense incurred on the US government lodging service.

To add the US Government Lodging expense type:

  1. Click an expense report document on the My Documents tab.
  2. Click Out of Pocket. The Expenses Types window is displayed.
  3. Click the US Government Lodging expense type.
  4. Specify this information:
    The date on which the expense report is created. You can also select a date by clicking .
    The name of the location from where the expense incurred. You can also find a location by clicking .
  5. Click Save.