SunSystems is a fully integrated software application including financial and business management modules. Designed for international organizations, complex operations and fast-growing companies, SunSystems is also used extensively by multinational corporations whose subsidiaries worldwide require an international product with a global support infrastructure.
The major attributes of SunSystems can be described as follows:
- Accessible - can be used via the SunSystems Windows client, the SunSystems Web client, through Infor Workspace, and other remote access deployments such as Citrix Server.
- Global - provides multi-currency, multi-lingual support and local statutory compliance, delivered across the world.
- Analysis - capability to undertake multi-dimensional analysis, through extensive capture of business data, providing high levels of management information.
- Flexible - provides the ability to map to different organizations' processes, functional requirements and deployment needs.
- Integration - the ability to integrate the core product with specific vertical market products via standard interfaces including XML.
- Scalable - deployed on anything from a single user PC through to UNIX networks, to an ASP model, and in a number of environments, including SQL Server and Oracle.
- Standard package - a robust, out-of-the-box, parameter-driven package delivering stability, the ability to upgrade and ease of support.