Naming a business unit
Business Unit Name (BUN) is used to identify the operating entity and determine the default payment terms, payment and receipt preferences for the entity.
Complete this information:
- The name of business unit.
- E-mail Address
- The organization's email address.
- Invoice Address Code
- The code identifying the business unit's own invoice address, which may differ to the business unit's address identified using Business Unit Address Setup. Addresses are defined using Addresses (ADD).
- Lookup Code
- Payment Terms Group Code
- The payment terms adopted by the business unit
organization. Payment terms are defined using Payment Terms
Note: This setting is for information only and will not be applied to a transaction. To use payment terms, they must be applied to the Customer or Supplier.
- Short Heading
- The short heading.
- Web Page Address
- The organization's world wide web address.
- Business Unit Address
- Click this to identify the business unit's address and default invoice address using Business Unit Addresses Setup.
- Preferred Payment Method
- The payment method the business unit prefers to use when paying suppliers.
- Payment Receipt Method
- The payment method the business unit would prefer its customers to use when paying for goods and services.
- Save your changes.