Copy Leasing Line
This document describes how to copy a leasing line to 'Rental Agreement. Open
A leasing line is created in (STS201) with the same settings as the leasing line used for
Before you start
- Ensure that the copying alternatives are activated using F13 in 'Rental
Agreement. Copy Line' (STS126).
- Ensure that the leasing line to copy does not have a status higher than 20-'Final
agreement line created'.
Follow these steps
- Open (STS201) for the rental agreement where the new line should be added.
- Specify the agreement number to copy from on (STS201/B1). If you also specify the
agreement line to copy from, only this line will be available for copying in the next
Press Enter to confirm your selection. (STS126) is opened.
- Select the line that should be copied and use option 3='Copy' to copy the line.
line has been created for your agreement number.
- Close (STS126) to return to (STS201).
If needed, you can edit the new leasing line using (STS201). For example, update the
leasing curve using related option 46='Calculate Leasing' and update the leasing charges
using related option 15='Addnl charges'.