Internal Sales Process Limitations
- The Customer Order (CO) and Purchase Order (PO) must have the same
currency for internal sales.
- Item replacement on internal sales is not supported.
- The internal sales functionality is only available if you use ASN (Advance Shipment
- Rescheduling of PO when CO is postponed is depending on being triggered by a new CO
- The internal sales functionality is only applicable for divisions with 'Tax method'=1
(VAT/GST) in 'Company. Connect Division' (MNS100).
- Goods in transit transactions for internal sales CO and PO are not included in the
inventory reconciliation list created in 'Inventory Value. Print Reconcil List'
(CAS530) or in the inventory valuation list created in 'Inventory
Value. Open' (CAS180). Use 'Goods in Transit. Print' (CAS540)
for reconciling goods in transit instead.
- Historic actual cost cannot be used in combination with goods in transit.
- Corrective invoicing or credits are not supported for internal